- Internal Revenue Service—The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is an agency of the United States federal government. The agency is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury. The IRS is responsible for collecting taxes and the interpretation and enforcement of the Internal Revenue Code, the body of federal tax law in the United States.
- Social Security Administration—The United States Social Security Administration (SSA) is an independent agency of the United States federal government that administers Social Security, a social insurance program consisting of retirement, disability, and survivors’ benefits.
- Alaska Department of Labor—The Alaska Department of Labor fosters and promotes the welfare of the job seekers, wage earners, and retirees of Alaska by improving their working conditions, advancing their opportunities for profitable employment, protecting their retirement and health care benefits, helping employers find workers, strengthening free collective bargaining, and tracking changes in employment, prices, and other state economic measurements.
- Health Care Reform Government Website—For the most up to date information on Health Care Legislation please check this government website.
- Employee vs. Independent Contractor—Twenty common law factors to consider in determining whether a worker is an employee or independent contractor.
- Retirement Summary—Edward Jones Retirement Summary.
- Form W-9—This is Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification form.
- 990 Policies—Learn more here...
- Suggested Record Retention List—This table is a guide for retention of accounting records,divided into various categories. Please call our offices for specific questions or concerns that may affect your specific business.
- New Repair Regulations—In September 2013, new regulations went into effect that will require you to keep better records regarding repairs, maintenance, and supplies.
Employee Insurance Coverage Notices
- Form 1 - For employers who offer a health plan to some or all employees.
- Form 2 - For employers who do not offer a health plan.